Harford Gymnastics has two levels of Pre Team. Pre-Team school year tuition is broken into 10 installments for your convenience. The 1st installment of the school year training program is due Aug 15th then the first of each month from Sept 1st through May 1st. Pre-team SUMMER tuition requires a deposit and then two installments due June 1st and July 1st. Summer training includes a week of camp (scroll down to see Summer Info).
- Mini Developmental Pre Team (known as Mini D's) is typically for girls ages 4 1/2 - 8 yrs who demonstrate a high level of aptitude for the sport of gymnastics. Gymnasts are selected for this program based on their strength, flexibility, coordination, form, agility, skills, and coachability. This group practices two days a week~ pick two times from practices listed below. Spaces are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- SuperStar Pre Team is typically for girls ages 5-9 yrs old who show superior strength, flexibility, coordination, form, agility, skills, and coachability. These gymnasts are invited to practice three days a week. The goal of this program is to develop and prepare the gymnasts for competition. Gymnasts usually spend 1-2 years at this level training core skills for competition as they work towards precision and perfection of their skills. Pick your three practice times from the listing below.
SCHOOL YEAR Pre-Team program (Sept. 6th through June 15th):
- Pre-Teamers will have a discount applied for doing multiple days. The price showing is for the three days/wk for Superstars and two days/wk for Mini D's
- Pre-Team practices are FILLED first come first served since they are limited in space
- There is a Yearly Pre-Team Membership fee of $40. And 10 installments for the school year tuition for our pre-team program
- First installment of school year pre-team tuition is due August 15th, then the 1st of each month from Sept 1st thru May 1st
- School year training runs from the Wed after Labor Day thru June 15th.
- We do not offer make ups for missed pre-team practices
- SCHOOL-YEAR REGISTRATION through your parent portal~
1.) enroll in "SUPER STAR or MINI-D ACCEPTANCE". This will charge your $40.00 annual pre-team membership fee to your account and add you to our pre-team list
- Your first tuition will be charged on Aug 15th, then the 1st of the month thereafter Sept 1st-May 1st.
2.) Notify us if you will be dropping a day of your child's training schedule
3.) Email us if you declining your invitation
SUMMER PRE-TEAM INFO LISTED BELOW: SIGN UP FOR CAMP AND CLASSES BY CLICKING THE REGISTER LINKS~ Summer Registration due by April 20th to avoid late fee.
- Click for the summer schedule on our website under the TEAM TAB then the PRE TEAM dropdown
- Practice times are filled first come first serve SO REGISTER EARLY because they do fill up.
- Your designated camp is part of your summer training and included in your summer training cost BUT you must enroll in the camp after you register for "Summer Superstar Acceptance" or "Summer MiniD Acceptance" along with register for your practice times.
- Summer SuperStars have a deposit of $200 due at time of registration by April 20th to avoid a late fee and then 2 tuition installments due June 1st and July 1st which includes DAY CAMP WEEK.
- If you are unable to attend your designated week of camp, we have a few spaces in other weeks (contact us by email if you need to switch your week.) Camp is a very important part of the summer training and provides opportunities for lots of skill building and gives our athletes the chance to reinforce their skill development on a daily basis.
- You may register for summer Pre-Team through your parent portal or by stopping by our counter for assistance. Spaces are filled first come first served. Select & register for the days you will be attending.
- Summer Mini D's have a deposit of $100 due at time of registration by April 20th to avoid a$25 late fee and then 2 tuition installments due June 1st and July 1st which includes MINI CAMP WEEK.
- After accepting the invitation, then select which days your gymnast will be participating in and enroll in those days.
- THEN... SELECT WHETHER THEY WILL BE ATTENDING AM (9-12) or PM (1-4pm) camp June 18th week.