- There is a $35 family annual registration fee. (No additional fee for siblings as this reflects a multiple child discount).
- Your registration fee will be due on your anniversary month each year thereafter. Your registration fee must be paid in order to participate in classes.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. All participating students must be members and pay this $35.00 fee to cover administrative costs and liability insurance fees.
- Non-Members are welcome to participate in our special events for an extra fee.
Payment & Registration Policies:
- We accept credit cards ONLINE (call 410-877-8686 if you need alternate payment arrangements)
- First month's tuition for School Year and registration fee is due at time of registration. Tuition payments are charged on the 1st of each month. School Year Class Program has a four month minimum before Un-Enrollments are accepted with no fee. Un-Enrollments prior to four month minimum incur a $20.00 fee.
- For Summer camp and classes, payment in full is due at time of registration
- There will be a $10 fee for a declined credit card and $35 fee for returned checks.
- We require a four month minimum to get the full experience of the class After four months of participation, you can un-enroll and fees will not be charged as long as we receive your un-enrollment form by the 20th of the month. For un-enrollment prior to four months of participation, there is a $20 cancellation fee. Temporary un-enrollment can be for a month or several months, or you can submit a Permanent Un-Enrollment. Un-enrollment will make your child a non-member. The Un-Enrollment Form is available on the Forms tab at www.harfordgymnastics.com.
- When on temporary un-enrollment, we place your child on a wait list for their current class and allow another child from the wait list to take your child's spot. When you wish to re-Enroll, you will need to call 410-877-8686 or email email@example.com to notify us of re-Enrollment and verify class time. Your child will be added back into their class when space to allows. Registration back into your same class time is not guaranteed.
- An un-enrolled child is a non-member while their membership is on hold. Your child must be a member to do make-up classes or get the discounted rate for special events and birthday party packages. Membership is by individual, not family, so one child can be a member while another child is a non-member.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes due to personal reasons, or closings of the facility for inclement weather, government shutdowns, power outages or other hazards. However, we do allow make ups for these closings for our class program. No make ups for team and pre-team.
- There are no credits or refunds on tuition already paid for early un-enrollments. If you wish to un-enroll prior to the four month minimum, there is a $20 processing fee and charges are frozen once we receive the required un-enroll form.
- Summer Camp Registration is Non-refundable after June 1st. There is a $20 Processing Fee per child to process the refund for camps canceled prior to June 1st.
- Team & Pre team registration & tuition is non-refundable since it is a highly selective program and offered at reduced hourly rates.
Make Up Policy:
- Members (child is enrolled in a class) may sign up for one personal make up class per month enrolled. Make up classes may have a larger age range then our normal classes. (please request an exception if additional are needed for extended illness or injury). Make-ups are scheduled online on our Events Calendar. Advanced registration is REQUIRED for ALL Make Ups. Additionally, Class students may sign up for make-ups for any closings of the facility for inclement weather, government shutdowns, power outages or other hazards. Students do not get make ups for our scheduled closings.
- CANCELLATIONS for make up class: If you are unable to attend the makeup class you registered your child for, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. NO SHOW: Please note that we will not be able to re-schedule make ups due to no show.
- There are no make-ups for missed practices for team or pre-team since this is a highly selective program and it is offered at reduced hourly rates.
Weather/ Emergency Closing Policy:
- Harford Gymnastics does NOT follow Harford County School Closings.
- Join us on FACEBOOK for the earliest post of closings due to weather or emergencies.
- Closings are also posted one hour prior to class start times on our website.
- Closing announcements are also put on our answering machine one hour prior to start of class time when possible. (However, if we are without power the answering machine will not work).
These action steps are based on recommendations presented in the International Concussion Consensus Statement.
- Educate Coaches, Parents, and Athletes: Coaches and parents are asked to read the information posted regarding concussion. This is posted in our facility and posted in a PDF below.
- Remove Athlete from Play: An athlete who is believed to have a concussion is to be removed from participation right away and parents will be notified.
- Obtain Permission to Return to Play: An athlete can only return to participate after at least 24 hours and with permission from a health care professional.