- There is a $20 family annual membership registration fee. (No additional fee for siblings as this reflects a multiple child discount).
- Your membership fee will be DUE on the first of the month each year thereafter. Your membership fee must be paid in order to participate in classes.
- Membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. All participating students must be members and pay this membership fee to cover administrative costs and liability insurance fees.
- Non-Members are welcome to participate in our special events for an extra fee.
Payment & Registration Policies:
- We accept credit cards ONLINE, or checks by mail or check or cash in-person.
- Current members have a two week priority registration period to be guaranteed your same spot in the class for the next session.
- Payment in full is due at time of registration.
- There will be a $35 charge for any checks returned to us from your bank and a $10 fee for a declined credit card.
- There is NO refund or credit after the end of week #1. Refund or credit before the end of week 1 will be minus a $20 processing fee and minus the cost of the class up until that point in the Fall, Winter and Spring sessions.
- Summer CAMP and Summer Class Registration is refundable minus a $20 processing fee up until June 1st. No refunds or credits for Summer programs after June 1st.
- Students are allowed to switch class or camp times within the session as long as space is available for no additional fee.
- The Membership Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Make Up Policy:
- Harford Gymnastics will allow a maximum of two make ups per session for classes missed for personal reasons, however, we encourage attendance in your regularly scheduled class to provide the best experience for your child. We do understand that illness and extenuating circumstances keep you from attending your regular class, so we do offer limited make up times.
- Make Ups can be done during our scheduled Make Ups each session. These are posted on our make up calendar under our class or events tab.
- Makeups must be completed within the session you are enrolled and must be scheduled ahead of time on the make up calendar.
Weather/ Emergency Closing Policy:
- Harford Gymnastics does NOT follow Harford County School Closings.
- Join us on FACEBOOK for the earliest post of closings due to weather or emergencies.
- Closings are also posted one hour prior to class start times on our website.
- Closing announcements are also put on our answering machine one hour prior to start of class time when possible. (However, if we are without power the answering machine will not work).
- Make up for classes canceled for weather conditions will be made up at the end of the session as the session will be extended ONE week.
These action steps are based on recommendations presented in the International Concussion Consensus Statement.
- Educate Coaches, Parents, and Athletes: Coaches and parents are asked to read the information posted regarding concussion. This is posted in our facility and posted in a PDF below.
- Remove Athlete from Play: An athlete who is believed to have a concussion is to be removed from participation right away and parents will be notified.
- Obtain Permission to Return to Play: An athlete can only return to participate after at least 24 hours and with permission from a health care professional.